salary: $19.5 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Perform pre-trip inspection on powered equipment
- Operate all equipment within Compliance and Safety Guidelines.
- Unloading,checking, and storing pallets
- Pick from racks while being lifted to approximate height of 29 feet.
- Prepare boxes and merge from rack onto pallet while using appropriate equipment
- Scan labels on incoming shipments and place accordingly
- Enter data into onboard computer
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.