salary: $17 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Variety of tasks performed, for equipment & vehicle maintenance.
- Repair, maintain, manage equipment
- Troubleshoot, run diagnostics, repair systems, check brakes, computer-controlled generator
- Repair hydralic pumps, hydrostic transmissions
- Track adjuster repair, fabricate parts, perform routine maintenance
- Replace, change filter, oil, etc
- Basic math, computer, written and oral skills.
- Servicing parts and maintain workplace
- Must be orgainzed, have ability to lift and stand for long periods of time
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Mechanical Maintenance
- NON CDL
- HAND TOOLS
- HEAVY DUTY MACHINES
- DIESEL ENGINES
- General Maintenance
- Diagnostic Procedures
- MATH SKILLS
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.