salary: $41,600 - $43,000 per year
work hours: 8 PM - 8 AM
education: High` School
- Handles hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Weighs out quantities of liquid and solid chemicals.
- Adds chemicals to reactors, mix tanks, or other equipment.
- Monitors reactions. Samples vessel contents and adjusts conditions based on test results.
- Transfers chemicals between vessels. Adjusts valve positions, uses pumps and chemical hoses.
- Operates centrifuges, filters and other separation devices.
- Loads dryers, flakers, grinders and other solids handling equipment.
- Samples product, records laboratory results and communicates any off-spec results.
- Packages material into the desired packaging types. Labels product accurately.
- Recovers solvents by distillation
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.