salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Ensure factory equipment is maintained and repaired as needed to ensure the factory continuously runs smoothly
- Maintain, fix, improve or install new equipment to ensure safe quality production and packaging of our products
- Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment when breakdowns occur
- Conduct proactive repairs and maintenance when requested by production
- Install new equipment according to manufacturer specifications and management requirements
- Organize and implement and manage preventative maintenance programs for all mechanical equipment and tools
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on production equipment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.