salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Receiving incoming shipments and comparing items to purchase orders.
• Counting items to ensure that the correct amounts have been received.
• Picking customer orders and placing them in the proper staging areas.
• Corroborate the amounts and identification numbers of goods against orders.
• Operating forklift and order picker as needed.
• Assisting with loading and unloading trucks.
• Reporting damaged materials to Inventory Control Specialist.
• Making occasional deliveries of merchandise to customers in company vehicle.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.