salary: $55,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
· Direct area supervisors and associates in the proper usage of safe manufacturing practices, including the hazards of particular products being produced and ensure accountability
· Validate proper scheduling to maximize line efficiency while minimizing labor costs
· Communicate plan needs of the service groups to the needs of the production area, including changeovers, preventative maintenance, waste and material needs for the current and following production day
· Communicate and follow up on any quality or safety defects to all levels of the organization for prompt evaluation
· Support and participate in the plant safety process
· Oversee all areas of the plant to ensure SQR standards are being met on all products
· Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems
· Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.