- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Work in different climates for duration of shift
- Additional Requirements:
- Dependent upon customer and regional location, the following requirements may apply:
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to travel to customer facility in Marion, AR
salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Performs all essential functions of the job for a full range of projects or rotations
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of work area
- Reports problems or concerns to appropriate supervisor/manager
- Uses inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
- Completes required training classes
- Provides accurate and complete information for each project
- All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.