salary: $59,000 - $62,500 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function.
- Maintain and repair plant equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems. Troubleshoot issues with machinery and equipment.
- Perform setups and changeovers of machinery.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures related to equipment set-up and changeover process are accurate.
- Identify, report, and correct potential and actual safety issues within the assigned zone.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of equipment within zone. Report and track preventative maintenance activities.
- Maintain and adjusts low voltage (less than 50V) photo-eyes, sensors, proximity switches, etc.; perform 3 phase wiring and control circuits.
- Assist in the installation of machinery.
- Maintain and repair pumps, valves, meters, gauges and piping.
- Maintain good housekeeping and regularly clean work area, machines, and equipment.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working weekends
- Low Voltage (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Preventative Maintenance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Pneumatic Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- General Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.