salary: $14 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Work closely in a team environment in the Cushion Department
- Operate sewing machines, performing basic operations such as seaming and basic binding
- Sew fabrics to produce seats, backs and chair pads for a finished seating products
- Inspect the finished piece to ensure all stitching and closures are clean and secure
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Ensure production order requirements are adhered to and sewn products meet quality control standards
- Restocking of supplies when necessary
- Clean-up of work area daily
- Performs other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.