salary: $14 - $16 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges, and are packaged to arrive safely
- Organize stock and materials within the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location
- Verify that all incoming shipments are accurate by comparing the invoice/pack list to the purchase order, and ensure all goods are in acceptable condition
- Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped, and ensure appropriate shipping method and charges apply
- Prepare detailed and accurate invoices to accompany shipments, and ensure that all items are packaged and shipped consistent with company standards
- Work with other Team Members and Departments to ensure that invoices are handled promptly, and goods are inventoried and shipped properly
- Practice appropriate customer service when interacting with vendors/customers, and ensure all external parties receive the best interactive experience possible
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.