salary: $28 - $32 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Assembling, installing, and maintaining mechanical systems, machinery, and equipment.
- Troubleshooting machinery and performing routine preventative maintenance.
- Reading, interpreting, and following instructions and operation manuals.
- Maintaining a schedule for inspecting, servicing, and testing machinery.
- Cleaning, repairing and installing equipment and parts as needed.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- Performing general maintenance work on buildings as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.