salary: $19 - $20 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
· Picking, packing, shipping and replenishment orders using a paperless process and wearable technology.
· Additional responsibilities may include inbound receiving, quality inspections and value add activities as well as other miscellaneous duties associated with a warehouse position.
· Opportunities to cross-train in other distribution center functions.
· Hours are 10:00 am to 6:30 pm OR 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
*We are currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for this position!
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.