Reasons you’ll love being on our team:
- $400 sign-on, $250 referral, & additional quarterly production bonus programs
- Secure Covid-19 protocols to care for all employee safety and protection
- Performance reviews with opportunity for wage increase
- Weekly & holiday Pay
- Potential to convert in as little as 90 days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, 401K benefits
- Employee discount and engagement programs
- Long-term career growth opportunities
salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 5 AM
education: High` School
- Handle and transfer semiconductor wafers in an ISO 3 Cleanroom working environment.
- Process wafers through computerized equipment and tools
- Manage running lots in a qualitative way.
- Collect and document equipment control data, complete logs, and verify data to ensure process optimization
- Follow written and verbal process specifications
- Adhere to all safety and quality requirements
- Adhere to all requirements of the clean room environment, including but not limited to wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses, and gloves.
- Days compressed work schedule: 5AM-5PM Sun-Tues and every other Wednesday OR Thurs-Sat and every other Wednesday
- Nights compressed work schedule: 5PM-5AM Sun-Tues and every other Saturday OR Wednesday-Friday and every other Saturday
- Consistent standing for up to 10 hours per shift
- Candidates must have reliable transportation
- Military experience is a plus!
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.