salary: $35,360 - $41,600 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Develop and improve in house test capabilities and processes while maintaining and exceeding department goals.
- Evaluate physical condition and malfunction of potential repair opportunities with attention to detail and accurate troubleshooting, process development, and training.
- Interface with in house Production management and technical staff to achieve company goals in volume and customer satisfaction.
- Must work well in a team environment with constant interaction amongst the staff.
- Maintain and exceed department requirements for incoming repair volume.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with outside vendors in the industry.
- Develop and improve in house test capabilities and processes while maintaining and exceeding company goals
- Direct contact withclient's International customer base.
- Reduce the beyond repair percentage and achieve, maintain, and manage a steady pattern of consistency in this arena
- Other duties may be assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.