salary: $33,150 - $42,900 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Skill using hand tools, power tools and shop equipment, such as lathes, presses, mills, etc.
- Experience diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatuses, and components using test equipment and hand tools
- Ability to read and correctly diagnose and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Experience performing required mathematical computations correctly
- Skills in accurately interpreting maintenance manuals, specifications and procedures
- Ability to adhere to company safety policies, procedures, and programs
- Experience correctly determining the parts, supplies, and material requirements for a specific project or task
- Ability to ensure work is being performed in accordance with published schedules
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.