salary: $21 - $23 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements).
- Measure and mark pipes for proper installation.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead).
- Test and inspect welded joints, surfaces, and structure to discover flaws.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety or performance.
- Assist pipefitter when necessary.
- Willing to perform tasks other than those specifically associated to “welding” to include but not limited to hydronic pipe installation, layout, installation of pipe stand, associated hanger assemblies and performance of test procedures related to pipe installations.
- Must be able to operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
- Must own all hand tools needed to perform as a welder as described in WRN’s tool list.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks safely and with quality.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.