salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Inspect products using pin gauges, calipers, micrometers, optical comparator and Smart Scope,
- Completely and accurately document test results.
- Package and palettize product for shipment.
- Ensure that assigned machines are operating within established parameters and that
- products conform to established specifications.
- Maintain adequate raw materials, packing supplies and labels on hand at the machines.
- Ensure work instructions are followed by properly completing checklists accurately and legibly.
- Make necessary data, scrap and downtime entries.
- Possesses the ability to get along with co-workers, customers, and company visitors.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.