salary: $20.5 - $20.5 per hour
work hours: 1 PM - 9:30 PM
education: High` School
- Work quickly and efficiently in 3 person crews to unload medical supplies.
- Manual stacking and palletizing
- Lifting 50lbs consistently on a repetitive basis
- Identify product codes/SKU numbers on labels correctly
- Communicate with team members to ensure tasks are being carried out
- Operate a forklift to deploy pallets among the warehouse (OPPORTUNITY to be certified after 1-2 months of lumping)
- Ability to work in a performance driven/metric environment
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently throughout the day
- Experience in manual stacking and palletizing
- Experience in lumping
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Available to work overtime (occasionally)
- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.