- Previous Supervisory experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years aluminum die cast or plastic mold injection experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, JIT, 5S, and Kaizen. Six Sigma a plus but not required.
- Sponsorship may be offered
salary: $50,000 - $84,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
- Coordinate and supervise activities of the Die Cast department.
- Communicate with upper management informing them of problems and recommending/implementing solutions.
- Examine delivery priorities and schedules and assign work accordingly.
- Ensure that work instructions are kept up to date.
- Supervise processes, housekeeping, safety policies and plant rules for the Die Cast department.
- Job duties may include operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing the furnace and related equipment in the Die Cast Department.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.