salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
• Safely and properly unload trailer of product, verify the load for accuracy and stage for put-away.
• Pull orders from warehouse location and utilize conveyor system for sorting & staging
• Hand-load semi-trucks & smaller box trucks according to delivery requirements
• Utilize Warehouse Management System (WMS) scan guns and tools for the purpose of maintaining proper
inventory levels and proper location of goods in the warehouse.
• Assist in physical inventories and cycle counting as directed.
• Interact with associates during the hand-off from shift to shift. Will frequently interact with delivery
personnel, and the early morning receiving crew.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.