salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Ensure client specifications and standards are being met
- Manage and maintain all PCD and Returns Associates
- Coach PCD Supervisor and Lead on a regular basis to drive ongoing leadership and employee development
- Track special project progress and re-distribute associates when necessary to ensure projects are completed on time
- Develop departmental efficiencies to lead to greater profitability
- Assist PCD Supervisor with any employee issue that needs escalation
- Work with other managers to coordinate between multiple departments for project completion
- Other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.