salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: High School
- Assist Facilities Team with troubleshooting and repairs of fabrication machinery and equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on mechanical equipment such as fans, pumps, motors, and drives
- Work independently or with fellow technicians to identify root cause events and areas for improvement
- Support engineers with new designs, and installations
- Conduct routine inspections and maintenance tasks
- Use common hand and power tools
- Read and interpret prints, diagrams, specifications, manufacturer manuals and drawings
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.