salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 1 PM - 9:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Gathers and distributes customer orders with 100% accuracy.
- Proficient usage of the Warehouse Management system / RF Scanner to include scanning order line items under general supervision.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders in cartons or places them on pallets.
- Mark cartons with identifying information as necessary.
- Conveys materials and items to designated area(s) by hand, hand truck, or electric pallet jack.
- Performs general housekeeping as needed. Maintains a safe, neat and clean work area by adhering to safety regulations.
- Accurately and efficiently meet minimum production standards and accuracy requirements.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.