salary: $16.6 - $16.6 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 1 AM
education: High` School
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks/trailers.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
- Checking loads are secure. Stacking empty pallets.
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Order picking using RF scanners.
- "Must have 6 months forklift experience in last 18 months"
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.