- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the manufacturing field, of which least 2 years are in a quality assurance position
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in using precision measurement equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, optical comparators, surface plates, etc.
- Highly desirable to have experience in using automated measurement equipment such as coordinate measuring machines (CMM), smart scopes, camera based optical measurement equipment, etc. is but not required.
salary: $15 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Collects data generated during in-process inspections.
- Measures and monitors the quality of production parts by taking samples.
- Performs the necessary measurement and test activities, as well as visual inspections.
- Responsible for incoming material inspection and ensuring that all proper documentation is provided and that KRAMSKI’s requirements are fulfilled by suppliers.
- Controls the product’s quality throughout predetermined stages in the manufacturing process. This includes receiving, in-process, and final inspection.
- Provides feedback to operators and managers on the quality status of products in production.
- Is responsible for the control of applicable quality records.
Minium of 3 years’ experience in the manufacturing field, of which least 2 years are in a quality
Minimum 3 years’ experience in using precision measurement equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, optical comparators, surface plates, etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.