salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Operates major film deposition equipment to achieve precise characteristics.
- Performs multi-stage cleaning processes and maintains ultra-cleanliness of product.
- Handles sensitive equipment to analyze parts or substances and conduct tests reporting findings to a team lead.
- Sets up and operates precision production equipment.
- Performs visual inspection.
- Takes responsibility for manufacturing processes such as: metallization, developing, patterning, inspecting, etching and cleaning.
- Tracks parts and processes during production queue to ensure quality of final product; identifies units that fail quality tests or tolerance levels and makes changes to parts or equipment as necessary; complies with approved documentation.
- Measures performance of parts and equipment; cleans and inspects finished parts.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.