salary: $41,600 - $58,240 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Set-up and start-up of injected molding machines.
- Apply injection molding principles and molding theories to troubleshoot and process molding
- Perform mold and color changes on injected machines.
- Work with Material Handlers and Machine Operators to make sure raw materials within the
work cell are readily available.
- Monitor machine operation for compliance to all ISO, health, safety, quality, and efficiency
standards; analyze and lead continuous improvements.
- Work with production management to review and organize production activities.Collaborate with Tool Room, Quality, Maintenance and Engineering teams to identify andresolve equipment and quality problems within molding cell.
- Evaluate scrap reduction techniques within work cell.
- Monitor and document daily process conditions; logging changes and drafting detailed mold
repair work information form sheets.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- injection molding (3 years of experience is required)
- process technician (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.