salary: $13.25 - $15.16 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 1 AM
education: High` School
- Monitor product quality on one or more machines.
- Perform equipment adjustments to meet product specifications.
- Perform various quality checks and documents.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Report all quality, equipment and ingredient issues to management.
- Perform any other tasks involved with production lines.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new equipment and accept additional roles.
- Place containers of finished product into cartons, boxes, and trays
- Assemble cartons, trays, and boxes
- Follow all quality and client specifications on product production and handling.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping and sanitation in and around work areas.
- Adhere and support all GMP Standards (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Perform quality checks on all products, materials, ingredients within the area of responsibilities.
- Perform all tasks with safety standards and equipment in place.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.