salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
education: High` School
1. MUST BE ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND PRODUCTION SCHEDULES
2. MUST BE ABLE TO WEIGH, CALIBRATE AND RECORD ACCURATELY
3. MUST BE ABLE TO OPERATE ALL EQUIPMENT ONLINE
4. MUST BE ABLE TO REPORT ALL MECHANICAL AND MISCELLANEOUS DELAYS ACCURATELY
5. MUST BE ABLE TO OPERATE MACHINE AT STANDARD
6. MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE ALL WORK ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISOR AND LEAD PERSON
7. MUST BE ABLE TO FILL OUT QC, PRODUCTION AND HACCP PAPERWORK ACCURATELY
8. MUST KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN
9. MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT UP TO 50LB
10. MUST MEET ALL QUALIFICATIONS AND PERFORM THE FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB.
11. MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL REASONABLE WORK ASSIGNMENTS.
12. MUST HAVE GOOD ATTENDANCE AND PERFORMANCE RECORD.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.