- 1st shift - 6am-230pm
- Excellent compensation
- Great benefits package
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in a maintenance field in a manufacturing or industrial setting
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Supervises & assigns work to mechanics and electricians, then inspects that the work is performed correctly.
- Performs plant inspections daily & checks work log for daily projects & repairs.
- Assists in troubleshooting & diagnosing needed repairs.
- Repairs all equipment & machinery assigned in a timely and safe manner.
- Responds to unscheduled trouble calls during work & after hours.
- Maintains shop tools & equipment in good working condition.
- Prepares requested reports on a regular basis.
- Responsible for knowing the operating schedule each day & ensuring the appropriate materials and setup are available.
- Take regular inventories of department supplies for plant management.
- Responsible for the performance, training, development, & discipline of subordinate employees.
- Maintains work area per company standards for safety and cleanliness.
- All other tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.