salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 10 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Print needed Inspection Reports and sample labels for the raw materials to be sampled via Access and ROSS.
- Prepare raw materials as necessary (e. g. mixing) prior to sampling.
- Move raw materials into sampling booth or other required sampling location using forklift.
- Sanitize container lids. Aseptically remove the proper amount and quantity of material as per QA SOPs.
- Label samples and the containers from which they were withdrawn.
- Submit samples requiring micro testing to the QA micro lab, remainder to Analytical QA.
- Sample bulk and other raw material containers as directed by Quality Management team.
- Label materials as approved/quarantine as dispositioned from labs.
- Maintain work area and equipment free of chemical and/or microbiological contamination to insure validity of test results and safety of work environment.
- Work with warehouse team to organize and locate materials to appropriate areas in warehouse.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.