- Randstad offers 1st day benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, plus 401K)
- Once hired on, the client offers 1st Day Benefits, so there is no gap in coverage
- Plus, enjoy two paid break times with our 8-hour and 10-hour shifts
salary: $20.5 - $20.5 per hour
work hours: 4:30 PM - 2:30 AM
education: High` School
- Requires experience with Raymond Reach Truck
- Pick, put away, replenish, and audit warehouse orders
- Locate product within the warehouse facility
- Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Ability to read and follow SWI (Standard Work Instructions)
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.