salary: $18.5 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- The Production Technician is responsible for monitoring production processes; including operating manufacturing equipment and maintaining compliance with high standards for safety and quality.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures and demonstrate safe behaviors at all times. Understand and comply with quality systems and policies (Quality Data System (QDS), Safe Quality Food (SQF), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)).
- Actively engaged in learning machine operations and apply learnings to perform work to standard.
- Complete changeovers and cleans, including line clearance & pre-checks, following standard work.
- Perform documentation and verification activities in all applicable systems (COLOS- Software package used for labeling, PeopleSoft, Systems, Applications & Products (our ERP system) Manufacturing Execution System, Trackwise and paper records) to ensure timely release.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.