salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Properly accounting for the location of incoming goods
- Assuring no damaged items are sent or received
- Comparing packing lists to company purchase orders and ensuring that the products in each delivery match the packing list
- Will be loading and unloading trailers with a forklift.
- Keep all locations stocked for orders to be pulled.
- Replace all Tags on bins & Pallets locations when needed.
- Pull request for all Departments as needed for jobs to be completed,
- Self-Starter, Team player, Basic Computer Skills
- RF Scan gun
- Able to lift up to 40lbs.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.