- $500 bonus with required hours worked
- On the job training
- Career opportunities
- Employee Benefits Program
- Pay when hired permanent is $20.00/hr
- Sign on bonus of $250 at 180 hours
- Sign on bonus of $250 at 520 hours
- 12-Hour shifts, 2/2/3 schedule
- Hours are 7a-7p, 6a-6p or 7p-7a
- Day and Night shift positions available
salary: $15 - $15.75 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
The ideal candidate will:
- Perform all duties necessary to ensure department and plant to meet daily and weekly production goals
- Frequently load, unload, lift/move, push/pull or position products
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness of work station
- Have a safety-oriented mind set. Safety is our TOP priority!
- Be flexible to cross-train in positions as needed
- Have the desire to learn and grow with the company
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.