salary: $54,000 - $68,000 per year
work hours: 5 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- You will be responsible for completing work orders, maintain all production equipment, and minimize machine downtime
- Visually inspect, test and troubleshoot machinery and mechanical equipment to detect malfunctions and perform repairs
- Replace broken or defective parts with items obtained from stock
- Reassembling machines and making necessary adjustments for operation
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Hydraulic; Setting up and operating standard machine to make parts, tools in the machine shop
- Perform welding; light electrical jobs and other duties as required to maintain our manufacturing and office facilities
- Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Ability to perform physical labor as needed
- Keep work area safe, clean and organized
- Maintain material and supply inventory
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.