salary: $15 - $15.45 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Requires strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to stand for 10-12 hour shifts other than breaks and lunch times.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, stretch, reach and grasp without restriction.
- Must be flexible to work overtime
- Climate Controlled Environment
- $100 Referral Bonus after 3 weeks of perfect attendance
- $100 Employee Of the Month
- $50 Weekly Perfect Attendance Drawing
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone bills, Car Rentals, Hotels, 401K
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.