salary: $22 - $22 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
Must be experienced in a fast-paced, professional, customer service driven team environment. In an oil and gas, or related field a plus. Minimum 1 year working knowledge of transportation documentation in order to generate documents such as AWB, BOL and Commercial/Proforma Invoices and packing lists, etc. Familiar with Air Freight both Export/Imports. Freight Forwarding International experience is a plus. Experience with IATA, CFR49, INCO Terms, Dangerous Goods Certification a plus.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- Coordinate and Book Shipments (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Track Incoming Shipments (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Track Outgoing Shipments (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Prepare Invoices (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Logistics Solutions (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Strong PC Skills (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.