salary: $35,360 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
2nd Shift: $17 - $25hr (.75 cent shift premium)
- Edit, set up, and operate a CNC lathe to produce product according to print specifications by selecting the appropriate tools, materials and machining processes;
- Programming capabilities a plus
- Troubleshoot programs including speeds, feeds and tooling
- Verify and document in process work orders.
- Ensure quality product by using necessary measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, pi tape and optical comparator
- Routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Meet production deadlines by following manufacturing schedule and procedures
- Split, Trim, Drill and pin finished parts
- All other duties, as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.