- Meet production goals.
- Be able to stand for 8+ hours a day.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Inspect parts in real time.
- Pack parts into totes.
salary: $16.5 - $16.75 per hour
work hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working 8 + hours on an assembly line
- Working at a fast pace
- Ability to maintain concentration over a long period of time
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Other general labor duties.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.