salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Operates postal meter machine to seal envelopes and apply appropriate postal rates to envelopes
- Ensures all jobs being processed are entered into postal meter database
- Ensures the correct mail method is selected and applied, based on instructions on the job instructions sheets.
- Confirms the envelop counts are correct for each job
- Completes all required documentation that is relevant to the product being sealed / metered
- Monitors the quality throughout the job and is responsible for all quality aspects throughout the sealing and metering process
- Maintains safety procedures during operation of equipment for self and colleagues
- Checks, signs and dates all relevant documents related to the jobs being processed. Ensure correct documents are placed with completed jobs for release
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.