salary: $41,600 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect truck/trailer for defects for safe operation
- Safely load building materials onto flatbed or boom truck and unload products at commercial & residential job sites
- Deliver materials to assigned area as directed by the customer while prioritizing personal safety and the safety of those around you
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Must report all accidents involving driver or company equipment
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Stamina to lift heavy building materials up to 80 lbs. for load/unload
- Excellent customer service skills and professional attitude
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license
- Class A License strongly preferred, Class B accepted
- Must have a clear three year Motor Vehicle Report
- Must have knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Boom or Crane experience preferred
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.