- Direct Hire
- Weekly competitive pay
- Benefits after 30 days
- Immediate starts
salary: $36,490 - $36,490 per year
work hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Accurately weighs all relevant ingredients, including but not limited to re-work dough, small ingredients, etc.
- Ensures that all containers are labeled, color coded and handled properly using established methods and procedures.
- Records necessary batch information including but not limited to, ingredient lot numbers, temperatures and machine settings.
- Loads ingredients into the main mixer from auxiliary mixers, hoppers, conveyors, scales, meters, buckets or similar containers.
- Ensures that the outer layer of ingredient packaging is cleaned and removed prior to using.
- Ensures that all necessary equipment needed for the next production run is ready, clean, and in working order prior to the start of that product.
- Sets timers and programs on mixer or associated panels prior to starting the mixer.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.