Pay: $30/hr + shift differential
*$5,000 Hiring Bonus offered with the position* Associate degree is a must! Great company for fresh or newer graduates!
salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
- Operate a variety of CNC machines within a factory
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Adjusts tools and replace as needed
- Perform daily maintenance of machines as required and keep supervisor informed of necessary maintenance beyond operator ability
- Must read and understand layouts, routings, and blueprints for the parts being run
- Demonstrated proficiency with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Provide accurate inventory counts at all times and keep parts in appropriate storage areas
- Proficient in the use of comparators, CMM, Trimos, gages, and related measurement tools
- Collect and input SPC data which involves the use of comparator, CMM, Trimos, gages, and related test instruments
- Perform necessary side operations during machine cycle time as required (i.e., deburring).
- Work as a team member to aid all shifts and support personnel to produce machined parts which meet Graco standards of quality and productivity goals
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.