salary: $15 - $18 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
education: No Degree Required
You bring care and enthusiasm to the work you do and the people you meet, and that’s why we want to work alongside you!
You connect with us when you…
· Show passion for all things sushi and Japanese-inspired cuisine
· Are able and willing to follow all cleaning and sanitizing guidelines and adhere to all food safety best practices and procedures
· Act with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
· Can lift 50 pounds and stand for 8 hours
· Are willing to gain ServSafe Certification within 90 days of hire (company paid and administered)
· Have experience in a kitchen as a prep cook, line cook, sushi chef, sous chef, dishwasher or food runner
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.