salary: $110,000 - $115,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Manage daily activities of distribution center. Directing 4 departments/direct reports including fulfillment, shipping, receiving, and kitting. projects.
- Build strong teams.
- Monitor inventory accuracy & productivity and report on related goals.
- Ensure all KPI’s and SLAs are met.
- Identify process and technology improvements.
- Set strategic direction for DFS operating facilities, including growth management.
- Contract negotiation for new equipment, freight carriers and facility maintenance services.
- Oversee overall facility maintenance and management including security.
- Monitor equipment maintenance.
- Evaluate and monitor vendors, including HVAC, landscaping, freight carriers, equipment maintenance.
- Address logistical problems and furnish solutions to these issues.
- Develop and maintain departmental SOPs.
- Respond to Quality Reports with Corrective Action plans.
- Attend weekly EOS meetings.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.