salary: $55,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
· Responsible for assisting with safety related training for production associates.
· Attend skill advancement safety training as needed.
· Provide general supervision to production associates in multiple departments
· Assist with the organization and communication of safety meetings to production associates.
· Update, review, and perform Job Hazard Analysis (JHA’s), Safety Observations, Hazard Recognition Audits, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), Ergonomic Assessments, and various updates related to the Safety program.
· Update and enter safety information in the safety system
· Assist with and/or lead incident investigations and root cause analysis.
· Data entry and maintenance of: Training and Development, Safety Matrix, Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO), Safety suggestions, electronic files, safety contest and games files, etc.
· Responsible for the completion of weekly and monthly safety audits. To include but not limited to fire extinguishers, eye wash stations, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.