Call (763) 458-4637
Text “CARBON” 651-243-2419
or email email@example.com
salary: $62,000 - $63,000 per year
work hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High School
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Removing, repairing, installing, and adjusting all parts of plant machinery.
• Identifying and assessing machine problems.
• Performing preventative maintenance inspections and procedures on equipment.
• Manufacturing simple parts as necessary to repair existing machinery and install new machinery.
• Maintenance of heavy industrial production equipment and overhead cranes.
• Have a safety mindset and ensure that the safety rules are always adhered to.
• Can read and interpret blueprints and schematic diagrams.
• Are experienced in electrical, mechanical troubleshooting and welding.
• Are flexible and can work overtime as necessary.
• Are a self-starter and need minimal supervision.
• Can operate a large variety of hand and power tools.
• Exercise effective time and workload management.
• Adapt to change.
• Are a team player.
• Are customer-focused.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.