salary: $18 - $21 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Experience with complex production machinery. Preferred skill.
- Excellent attention to detail (ie. Measuring, weighing, following batch sheets)
- Moderate computer skills.
- Maintain strict counts of what is produced.
- Good mechanical aptitude. Identifying potential issues with equipment.
- Able to perform simple math calculations (ie. Multiply, divide, add/subtract)
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross-functional, when needed.
- Ability to stand on feet, bend, stretch, and twist for 8 plus hours.
- Must be detail oriented and quality focused.
- Willing to work overtime when business dictates, especially during the season.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong team player with a result driven focus.
- Always keeping a clean and safe work area.
- A positive attitude.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.