salary: $80,000.01 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Assumes full management responsibility for all Sales programs, services, and activities to grow our business by creating value for our customers and developing our own territory.
- Develops area sales network and pipeline.
- Executes Company’s sales plan in support of company goals and objectives.
- Relationship Manager for existing customers, playing an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace.
- Collaborates with marketing to develop a comprehensive strategic business plan for short and long term.
- Manages opportunities to meet or exceed annual gross sales.
- Delivers and tracks performance metrics, trends, updates, and reports.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.